THE WOLF DREAM HOUSE CONTEST RULES
Redwood Empire Stereocasters (RES)
KWVF-FM (“The Wolf”)
HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST:
- The Wolf Dream House contest will begin at 6:00 a.m. on Monday, May 6, 2019 and end on Thursday, May 30, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. To enter The Wolf Dream House contest, log on to www.TheWolf.FM and click the Dream House banner to launch the Contest Page. Next, click on the Sponsors/Prizes that interest you, register, then fill out one or more sponsor surveys to enter.
- To enter the contest you must fill out at least one sponsor survey. You will be prompted to include your name, address and phone number so we can contact you if you are chosen to be a prize winner. Entries that do not comply with these rules will not be eligible for contest.
- By participating in the contest, contestants consent and agree that they will receive information and solicitations from the sponsor(s) for which they submitted a survey(s) if they opt-in to do so.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- One entry per person per sponsor.
- The contest is void where prohibited.
- Redwood Empire Stereocasters, and its affiliate KWVF, are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
- By entering this contest, each entrant completely releases Redwood Empire Stereocasters, and its affiliate KWVF, from any and all liability.
- The contest is open to anyone 18 years of age and older and who resides in Sonoma County, California.
- Employees of Redwood Empire Stereocasters (KWVF, KZST, KBBL, KJZY-HD1 and KJZY-HD2), employees of any other radio station, and any of the sponsors associated with the contest, their affiliated entities, affiliated advertising agencies, other media outlets in Sonoma County, and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win. Immediate family members are parents, children, spouses, those in spouse-like relationship, and siblings (including those in step- and half-relationships when living in the same household).
- Prizes won on RES stations are limited to one (1) per household within a 30-day period.
- Contestants are required to provide truthful information and Redwood Empire Stereocasters will disqualify and delete any entry that is ineligible or that is discovered to be false or fraudulent.
- All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Redwood Empire Stereocasters and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
HOW TO WIN
- On Friday, May 31, 2019 one (1) prize winner per vendor will be selected at random by drawing from all eligible entries received by 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, May 30, 2019.
- Winners will be announced on 102.7 “The Wolf” (KWVF) between the dates of Monday, June 3, 2019 and Friday, June 7, 2019, and will also be contacted by telephone or email. If the winner cannot be reached within 30 days, the prize is forfeited. No alternate winners will be selected.
- One (1) winner per sponsor will receive the prize from that participating sponsor valued at a minimum of $1,000.00 retail.
- A total of 14 prizes will be given away.
- Prizes are provided by participating sponsors in exchange for promotional consideration.
- Contest prizes cannot be transferred. Prizes may not be substituted or redeemed for cash.
- All prizes must be picked up at The Wolf offices (3392 Mendocino Avenue, Santa Rosa CA 95403), during normal business hours of Monday thru Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Any prize or prize certificate not claimed within thirty (30) days of winning will be forfeited by the winner. No alternate winner will be selected.
- Prizes will not be mailed.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
- A winner for each prize will be selected at random from among all valid entries. The winning entrant will be announced on-air and will also be contacted by e-mail or by phone. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to other contests.
- Tie-breaking procedures are not applicable in this contest. These rules are subject to the interpretation of Redwood Empire Stereocasters management. Decisions of Redwood Empire Stereocasters management are final and binding.
- Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide their correct name, mailing address, email address and telephone number to Redwood Empire Stereocasters at the time of notification. The winner must come to the Redwood Empire Stereocasters offices, show a valid driver's license or other valid government issued ID, as well as sign a receipt and promotional and liability release. Redwood Empire Stereocasters reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
- Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners will be reported to the IRS on IRS Form 1099 or the equivalent.
- By participating in the contest, each winner agrees to allow their name, voice, and/or likeness to be used in any advertising or broadcasting material without additional financial or other compensation.
- Contest winners are required to sign a Receipt verifying eligibility prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Redwood Empire Stereocasters, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the TheWolf.fm/KWVF.com Web Site, The Wolf Facebook page or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. The station further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
- These rules are subject to the interpretation of Redwood Empire Stereocasters. Any aspect of these rules, including the substitution of a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater value, can be changed at the discretion of Redwood Empire Stereocasters, and such change(s) will become effective upon on-air or other appropriate announcement. No purchase is necessary. The contest is void where prohibited.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant's disqualification, at the sole discretion of Redwood Empire Stereocasters.
- Redwood Empire Stereocasters is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of any prize. Redwood Empire Stereocasters is not responsible for any failure or inability to participate in the contest, whether due to telephone difficulties, radio reception difficulties, internet difficulties, internet service provider difficulties, any form of equipment malfunction, busy lines, or as a result of any other cause whatsoever.
- A list of winners will be available after Monday, June 10, 2019. To request the list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to The Wolf, located at 3392 Mendocino Avenue, Santa Rosa CA 95403, within 90 days of the announced end date of the contest.
- Facebook, Inc. and www.facebook.com (collectively “Facebook”) are not affiliated with the Station or this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administrated by or associated with Facebook.